Leigh Rands- Director
Leigh, Director of Cutting Room (The Salon) Ltd. has 28 years’ experience in the Hairdressing industry and has continually taking her own self-development seriously. Leigh began her journey as Cutting Room in 1999 when she opened the first salon on Wellgate, Rotherham. Leigh is constantly developing Cutting Room as a business. Always attending educational courses to keep abreast of latest trends and techniques. Leigh also takes responsibility for delivering an extensive and dedicated in salon training program to each individual employee. Leigh is an expert in precision hair cuts and her attention to detail ensures that you leave with the perfect look for you.
Her portfolio is
- Qualified for the Grand Final of the L’Oreal Colour Trophy 1989
- Completed 2 years as an L’Oreal ID Artist between 2005 and 2007
- Successfully completed the L’Oreal Colour Specialist Award in 2008
- L’Oreal Colour Trophy Regional Final Men’s Image Award in 2009
- L’Oreal Colour Trophy Grand Final Men’s Image Award in 2010
When you were little what did you want to be? A Hairdresser playing on my girls world in my bedroom.
Hero? Vidal Sassoon
Guilty Pleasure? Listening to Donna Summer
Hidden Talent? I can play the Organ